For the convenience of the people during PAK vs AUS Test Series, all the roads except one track of Sir Shah Sulaiman Road will remain open for traffic. Spectators will be escorted from the parking points to the stadium by a shuttle bus service, and for the convenience of spectators, SSU commandos in tracksuits will guide them from the parking points to the enclosures.
Special instructions for fans | PAK vs AUS Test Series
- Firearms, toy guns, explosives, firecrackers, cigarettes, matches, lighters, knives, and metal will not be allowed inside the stadium.
- Any banner, poster, or placard that contains discrimination or obscenity based on religion or race will be strictly prohibited.
- Spectators will not be allowed to throw anything on the ground, players, or fellow spectators.
- Spectators must carry a national identity card to prove their identity.
- Arrive at the stadium ahead of time to avoid waiting in long queues.
- Fans will have to present a vaccination certificate before entering the stadium.
- You must wear a mask when entering the stadium.